3+ years of experience
We are looking for the DevOps Engineer for the Teslasuit Cloud Project
Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Compose
AKS, Virtual Machines, Storage Accounts, Automation Accounts (Runbooks), Security Center, Log Analytics Workspace, KeyVaults
Bash, PowerShell, Python3
VP of Engineering
5+ years of experience
The successful candidate will lead the hardware and software strategy for the company, integrating teams, deliverables, and goals. This person will work with the software team to develop and launch software improvements and updates to our products while also developing software for our newest products. S/he will also oversee the hardware development and strategy for the suit and the glove. The VP of Engineering will report to the CTO and work closely with our VP of Manufacturing.
- Lead the R&D efforts for the suit and the glove.
- Manage the strategy and vision for the hardware and software teams, as well as all directives.
- Guide and mentor teams in large-scale technological challenges that may present throughout development.
- Lead efforts in developing hardware and software for the next generation of our products.
- Proven record of leading teams in software development for hardware-based devices
- Terminal degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience developing go-to-market products
- Background in programming, automation, machine learning, and hardware development
- Thrive on working with very smart people from different disciplines and know how to motivate them, especially when the going gets tough
- You are a problem-solver and trouble-shooter. When something does not work, you do what it takes to figure it out. The phrase "I don't know" is always followed by "but I'm going to figure it out"
- You are creative. You think about things through multiple lenses so that you come up with great solutions to complex problems. You do not default to the tried and true unless it makes sense to do so
- You are a strong collaborator. You can work solo, but you enjoy sharing the lane with others
- Take initiative. You do not wait for someone to tell you what to do. You see a need and you take it on
- You are not fazed by a fast-paced and sometimes even chaotic environment. We are ambitious with our timelines and milestones, and often take risks to make larger leaps forward in progress
- Deep sense of integrity. You believe in doing things well, not cutting corners, and treating people with respect
- Fluent English
Senior Product Manager / Product Management Team Lead
3-6 years of experienceEnglish B2 or higher
- Lead hardware and software product development efforts to deliver value.
- Maintain and improve current product management team’s work (6+ employees), plan and monitor tasks.
- Develop and maintain plans to bring business strategies to the market.
- Manage existing product documentation, come up with reasonable proposals for optimization.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategies into detailed scope and prioritize requirements based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with business development team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- 3+ years of successful product management experience in technology sector/B2B products/healthcare
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software or/and hardware development
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills
- Deep knowledge of and experience in change management
- Strong ability to lead people and engage into the product development process
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior+ specialists
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to understand and communicate with colleagues from various professional areas
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
Lead QA Engineer
3-6 years of experience
- Team management: work closely with a QA team, assign tasks and set project deadlines, oversee day-to-day activities, monitor team performance, and provide constructive feedback, conduct performance reviews.
- Identify training needs and provide coaching on a regular basis, assist in creating employee development plans, ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing: Web, Desktop, VR; UI, API/Web service testing. Work with databases on a regular basis.
- Develop approaches to test the following systems:
- IMU-based and marker-based Motion Capture system
- Electrostimulation system
- Electromyography system
- ECG, PPG, BioImpedance
- Implement automated UI testing (Web, Desktop) using Squish.
- Create test automation infrastructure (CI/CD).
- At least 1 year of experience as a Team Leader
- 3+ years of proven work experience in quality assurance (desktop / mobile / web)
- Experience implementing test automation
- Solid knowledge of software development and testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- English level: Upper Intermediate
- High-level understanding of what test automation is all about
- Hands-on experience with bug tracking tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience with test management tools (Squish Test Center, XRAY)
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Windows / Linux)
- Python programming experience (at least 1 year) will be a plus
Lead Qt Developer
3-6 years of experience
- Participation in the development of the new generation of software (desktop applications).
- Debugging, analysis, and optimization of applications and technical assets.
- Working closely with project customers, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Deep knowledge of Qt/C++ (3+ years of practical experience)
- Relevant leadership experience (1+ year)
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, application of design patterns in practice
- Solid experience with STL
- Solid experience with Qt5 and QML
- Experience in cross-platform development
- Experience with UML
- Understanding basic software development methodologies and techniques (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, BDD/TDD)
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA or similar
- English proficiency B1 or higher (technical level)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Systems thinking and analytical mindset
- Negotiation skills
English C1 or higher3+ years of experience
- Write compelling content for print, web, product packaging, advertising, and marketing materials.
- Create and edit original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets company needs and deadlines.
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communication.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- 3+ years of proven creative copywriting experience focused on a specific industry, such as healthcare, marketing, or technology
- Excellent English
- Experience writing for long and short form content for advertising and marketing
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation. Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Adapt your writing style to different audiences and platforms
- Good proofreading and editing experience in brand communications are musts
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- A portfolio of writing projects