We are looking for an experienced, self-directed, and skilled technical writer who will be responsible for continuously producing and revising all the company’s technical documentation to ensure users have the best possible experience with our products.
- Produce and maintain high-quality user documentation (user guides, technical specifications) for our hardware products – the suit and the glove.
- Create and update documentation for software applications (user guides, tutorials, how-to articles).
- Develop and update internal and external documentation for developers (API documentation, plugins descriptions, release notes).
- Advise colleagues on English language issues when such a need arises.
- Create effective graphics, flow charts, and diagrams to include in technical documentation.
- Provide technical overviews for marketing team.
- Communicate closely with Development, QA, and Marketing teams.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in the IT industry in a similar position
- Excellent written skills in English (C1 and higher)
- Strong experience in creating (updating) API documentation
- Good knowledge of technical product documentation standards
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools: Jira and Confluence
Be a plus
- Technical writing courses
- Technical background
- Bachelor’s degree in English
- Experience in technical writing of hardware documentation