Senior Product Manager / Product Management Team Lead
- Lead hardware and software product development efforts to deliver value.
- Maintain and improve current product management team’s work (6+ employees), plan and monitor tasks.
- Develop and maintain plans to bring business strategies to the market.
- Manage existing product documentation, come up with reasonable proposals for optimization.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategies into detailed scope and prioritize requirements based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with business development team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- 3+ years of successful product management experience in technology sector/B2B products/healthcare
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software or/and hardware development
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills
- Deep knowledge of and experience in change management
- Strong ability to lead people and engage into the product development process
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior+ specialists
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to understand and communicate with colleagues from various professional areas
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English